Customer Care

To respond to your enquires
Infoline : +218 21 335 1760 /61/62

You want to benefit from our premium services

Tripoli Tower, Building No. 2, 6th Floor

Your residence card has been lost or stolen

This type of visa applies if you are already regularly resident in Italy but temporarily without a residence permit (due to loss, theft or expiry less than 60 days and whose renewal has been requested) and you wish to return Italy.

You want to return to Italy but your residence card has been lost or stolen and you would like to apply for a return visa.

Download the Required Document List and the Schengen Form.